A fantastic multicultural event is on tomorrow, Sunday 20 March 2022, at Murray Bridge! If you’re in the area or fancy a drive, drop in to the Murraylands Multicultural Yunta-Walun Festival at Sturt Reserve between10.30am and 3pm.
There will be lots to see and do including cultural music and dance performers, art and craft stalls (yes, Henry will be at our stall all day!) and a farm animal display for kids. The music and dance groups include:
- Digeridoo performance by Harley Hall
- Tai Chi sword performance by Enqui Luo
- Traditional Chinese dance by Bella Liu
- Nigerian singers by Mobolaji
- SA Samba South American
- Vanuatuan singers
- Burundian drummers
- Punjabi Bhagra dancers and more!
Entry is a gold coin donation. Relax by the river and have a thoroughly wonderful day!